configure owner field in list view

Hello,

The owner field in the list view shows the simultaneously the login name and the full name of the owner of the corresponding file/folder in the list.

Could anybody please tell me whether there is a way to make the owner field only show the login name? (For example by editing a gconf key?)

In fact, I find that showing simultaneously the login name and the full name is a unnecessary waste of screen space.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Francesco