Using tooltips to display thumbnails

Hi to everybody, I am a relatively new user of Ubuntu as I recently switched
from Windows. I feel really at home with Nautilus, but I'd like to suggest
two features that my previous Windows file manager, Directory Opus,
supported, hoping that the developing team will judge them useful and maybe
decide to implement them into Nautilus.
1) Hovering on a picture for a while could display a tooltip containing its
thumbnail (the same one we see in the "Properties" dialog), to ease
searching and cataloging;
2) When copying/moving a picture, in case of duplicate names the respective
thumbnails could be showed together (maybe with file sizes), so that a true
clone could be spotted at a glance.

These features should be fast and easy to implement, and I think they could
be very useful to users.

hirumono

 Sponsor:
 icecube communication: progettazione e sviluppo siti internet, portali,
e-commerce, servizi per la visibilità via Internet... il tuo business con
noi cresce!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5873&d=20070104