Kerberos/Heimdal support

Hi,

after some vain search I think I am at the point where a question on this nautilus list is appropriate.

I would like to be able to connect via "Connect to server" to a secure (heimdal, kerberos5) ftp server. As far as I could see, there is no way I can achieve this with Nautilus, as I didn't find a way to specify an own ftp client (e.g. krb5-ftp). Can anyone here tell me if this is possible and I simply didn't search long enough?

If it isn't possible to specify a ftp client, then what about natively including this option in Nautilus? This would be something unique, as I also didn't find _any_ ftp client with GUI that supports kerberos/heimdal! (apart a single Mac OSX client)

Again, maybe this is already possible now (compiling Nautilus linked against the kerberos libraries), but then again, I didn't see any such option when configuring.

Please note that I am not subscribed to the mailing list!

Kind regards, Simone Crippa

--
Simone Crippa
Research assistant, Dipl.-Ing.