Name changes for items in File Browser side pane

Okay ... what's the secret of success. I have a drive listed in the side pane as hdb8 and I would like to change it to something that makes a little more sense like the others.

When I check properties of the drive in FileBrowser, it says that it has root ownership. I have tried to change it using 'sudo nautilus' and going into the properties, but it then says that I can't change the name there either.

I know it's a trivial item, but I would like to change the item for consistencies sake.

Jim