Re: How to write plugin for nautilus?

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:27:21 +0200, Avinash Ramana <avinash styleempire com> wrote:

How would I go about writing a plugin for Nautilus (in C\C++).  I
searched the docs, but didn't find any good information about what
header files I'll need and the architecture.  the docs look incomplete.

True, the docs could be better. It shows our lack of manpower.
Did you use your favourite internet search??

http://live.gnome.org/Nautilus/Extending

And don't use cvs (as the docs say *sigh*), use svn.gnome.org

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach nsn com