Re: experimenting with libnautilus-private code

Trevor,
For some reason, "nautilus -q" launches another instance of nautilus,
as does "pkill nautilus".  After closing the newly launched windows:

kostmo box:~/nautilus-2.16.1$ ps ax | grep nautilus
4763 ?        S      0:00 /usr/lib/nautilus-cd-burner/mapping-daemon
5533 ?        Ss     0:01 nautilus --sm-client-id
117f000101000117397144700000046030002 --screen 0
5667 pts/0    S+     0:00 grep nautilus
kostmo box:~/nautilus-2.16.1$ kill 5533

This also launches nautilus again.

By the way, I am running make in the top-level directory.

-Karl