Request: admin-pass dialogue to delete certain files

Hello,

When I use the Edit->Move to Trash menu to delete a file that I don't have permission to delete, I get a dialogue informing me that nautilus was not able to delete it. (The dialogue has a Retry button, but it does not make sense to retry when the user does not have the necessary permissions.)

I would appreciate, if that dialogue was enhanced with the possibility to enter the log/pass of an administrator. In the case, where the user would enter the log/pass of an admin, the deletion operation would continue and be performed.

In my opinion, this would be more user friendly than using the provided script to open a nautilus window with root privileges.

Thanks for reading this request.

Francesco