Images in a directory

Hello, my name is Juan Angel and I'm spanish gnome user.
My english is not as good as i want, sorry for that.
I have a pair of questions:

- Why Nautilus don't have progresive loading of images?
When you enter a directory with jpg's, png's or other Nautilus is stopped until all the images has been loaded. If you have a lot of images in that directory, Nautilus block your work until it is ready with all the images.

- Why Nautilus don't allow us to open the directory-menu when is needed?
It seem that Nautilus have diferents right-mouse-button menus depending on where you push the button. If you push over a file, the menu is file-menu, if you push in a blank space the menu is directory-menu, but when you don't have black space you can't open the directory-menu. If you are in list view mode with lot of files and you want to create a directory, the only way to do that is by the Nautilus main menu.

Bye.