Re: Minor patch for the thumbnail sizes

On Mar 25, 2007, at 7:11 AM, Mark wrote:

come on.. this is a patch. a reply would be very welcome!!

This isn't actually a patch.  It would be more helpful of you generated the diff and submitted
it attached to the mail along with an explanation for the changes.

It sounds like you have already given yourself the best advice you are going
to get here.  Learn how to create the keys in gconf, or learn about the preference
mechanism that Nautilus already uses, and add keys and values for the settings.

Once you figure that out, you can generate a diff and send in a patch for review.

Hard coding settings like min and max icon sizes is usually a bad idea.  I am not
convinced you should expose these settings in a preferences window, but having
a way to dynamically set them (via gconf) would be a good first step.

Gene