Nautilus 2.12.2 bug - bookmark not by name

1. Bookmark by file ID intead of file name. I often reset my app server and other installs to test other add-ons by renaming an install dir and untaring a previous state of the application directory. I just spent hours trying to debug an app only to find that I was working on files in the old renamed, not the current directory name (the named that I bookmarked). This is becuase I accessed the files using the bookmark. I know this is because you use the lowlevel file id or whatever, but it is clearly a bug. Bookmarks should be by name. In addition to solving my problem, you could also then export the bookmarks for use on another system. Please consider fixing.

thanks,
fred