Nautilus features

One thing I'd like to see changed...

When you have two panes open in Nautilus, the
directory tree view on the left and the files list on
the right, if you Delete a directory on the tree view
Nautilus does it but then immediately closes itself.
You then have to restart Nautilus and re-navigate to
the directory you were working on. No biggie but it is
a pain in the tousch. If you Delete directories from
the Files list pane it works OK but I keep forgetting
to use it that way. Guess I am a hopeless former
Windows Explorer addict.

Wyhog