Re: Help with hacking Nautilus

On 10/21/07, Karsten Bräckelmann <guenther rudersport de> wrote:
> Bogdan, please keep list posts on the list.

Sorry, I was just hitting reply and I didn't notice that the reply-to
address was set to the user instead of the list. Is that normal?
Shouldn't the mailing list be reconfigured to set the reply-to address
to itself rather than the poster? Or is there a setting I'm missing?

-- Bogdan Butnaru — bogdanb gmail com
"I think I am a fallen star, I should wish on myself." – O.