Re: Help with hacking Nautilus

Alternatively, I just changed the $prefix to some directory in my home
dir (so I don't need to mess with sudo and risk breaking the normal
Nautilus), using a "./configure" option, and then I just did a "make
install".

This has the nice effect that you have a complete, separate install if
you want/need it, and you can also run directly the src/nautilus
wrapper.

I haven't learned how to use gdb properly yet, but at least I can use
printfs for now.

--
Bogdan Butnaru — bogdanb gmail com
"I think I am a fallen star, I should wish on myself." – O.