emblem caching

Hi

This is perhaps a bit stupid question but:

I have created a NautilusInfoProviderIface. With this interface I set
emblems and this works great.

Then I do changes in the filesystems with some other programs.

Know I hit CTRL-R in nautilus, and I force a reload.

For all files I get a new update_file_info() call, and I set the new
emblems that indicates the status of the files. But however, I do not get
a new update_file_info() call for the directories?

How can I make nautilus skip the caching of directory-statuses?

Stian Skjelstad