New option to "file already exists"?

Hi,
When I do my work, I get many images with the same name on the email,
and if I use the option save all it choose the wrong charset so the
characters been mix up, it becomes hard to read. To avoid this problem I
use the drag and drop function between evolution and nautilus. The new
problem that occurs is the question "... Do you want to replace it?".

Couldn't it be nice if a fifth options was added like "make
sequences" (I didn't come up with a better name for the movement) which
add .# before the suffix.

Sorry for the language.

Best Regards

Patrik