Question

Hello
When I set a zoom greater than 100% for the icon view, I get an
excessively wide horizontal separation between the icons. I know this
is not a bug, but I think it is definitely an unnecessary waste of
space. I also know I can have Nautilus display the icons in a "tight"
mode, but they lose the vertical alignment in this mode and they look
messy. Is there any way to get icons closer to each other and keep
them aligned vertically? If not, will this feature be implemented in a
future version of Nautilus?
Thanks

--
Nelson Álvarez