Re: hot custom_icon modification

Dear Eduardo,

El jue, 17-04-2008 a las 09:35 +0100, Eduardo Suárez escribió:
> I'd like to be able to set a default icon to a file/folder from the
> context menu.
>
> I have seen scripts that modify the xml metafiles, but they just work
> for directories that are not open from nautilus, or they need nautilus
> to be restarted.
>
> Someone could point me out how can this be done/where to ask?

We do not yet offer any API for modifying metadata. However, I'd
patronize anybody who wants to work on a D-Bus API for that.

As discussed some weeks ago, we also need a D-Bus API for opening and
closing windows, and getting/setting their properties.

best regards,
 Christian Neumair

--
Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org>