Re: [Usability] New dialog for handling file conflicts in Nautilus - UI review request

El jue, 24-04-2008 a las 23:38 +0100, Calum Benson escribió:
> On 24 Apr 2008, at 21:27, Shaun McCance wrote:
>
> > While that certainly sounds natural, don't the accessibility
> > folks usually recommend against changing buttons like that?
>
> Yes, there's potential to confuse screenreader users there, so we'd
> certainly have to run it past them to see they considered it an issue.

It would be great if you could do these test for us. Nobody except you
seems to have the relevant experience for doing them properly.

It would be a big help if there were automated and easy to set up test
suites for simulating such scenarios. At the moment there does not seem
to be much knowledge transfer from the a11y people to GNOME-related
developer communities in this sensitive area.

best regards,
 Christian Neumair

--
Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org>