Re: Nautilus split side pane patch

Am Montag, den 04.08.2008, 14:53 +0200 schrieb Andre Klapper:
> I'd love to see some review for this by the developers - It can be quite
> demotivating to not receive feedback...

I briefly commented on the bug report. It definitly makes the interface
more cluttered, so I think in its current shape it can not go in.

I understand your frustration, but you have to accept that the
maintainers' time (maintainer's time as of writing) is very limited.

best regards,
 Christian Neumair

--
Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org>