Users feedback

Hi,
I have two comments about Nautilus. I use Gnome 2.22.3 from Ubuntu 2008.04.

1) Umounting devices: (feature)
   The view in Nautilus is quite similar to view in Finder in OSX.
   Which is fine for me. When I plug some drive (CD, Flash...)
   an icon appears in the left bar. So far good. Now I want to
   umount the device. In Nautilus I have to use right click and
   choose umount/eject... In Finder there is also a small eject like
   icon next to the icon of the drive. See enclosed screenshots.
   One is without mouseover and the second is with mouseover.
   In Finder I may umount/eject the device by clicking this icon.
   Moreover it gives me a hint that this device can/must be umounted.

2) Reordering shortcut: (probably bug)
   In Nautilus it is possible to drag something and move it
   to the left bar. And hence create some kind of a shortcut.
   It is a very good feature. But then reordering of these
   shortcuts doesn't work. I click a shortcut, drag it and
   drop it on different position. The system indicates that
   it somehow understands - it is possible to do the drag and
   drop. But the items are reordered in some mysterious
   way. I guess that there may be some problem with removing
   and adding to the list of shortcuts or something like that.

Best Regards,

Bernard Lidicky

PNG image

PNG image