Stopping ramdisks from being shown on the desktop.

Hello,

I'm trying to prevent ramdisks from being placed onto the desktop. One option is to go to Apps->Nautilus->Desktop and uncheck "Volumes Visible." However, that makes it so USB drives and CD drives aren't displayed, which are things I want on the desktop. There is also Apps->Desktop->Volume Manager, but this has the same downfall.

Is there any way to make it so ramdisks aren't displayed on the desktop?

Thank you,
C. Allen