Gnome options possible to add?

Hello,

I'm not really sure how you do this, but it's been suggested to me by various Ubuntu Forum memebers to write you guys to possibly
add some stuff to gnome (see http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=6386118#post6386118). I just moved to linux a few weeks ago,
and I wanted to say I'm really impressed with your creation!

In using nautilus, I found a few things I was left wondering at the non-existence of, and I guess I'd like to ask if you could add them to
gnome at some point.

1. I know gnome is for simplicity, but you don't have a way to organize a folder's files by track number? That was a big surprise.
I am told KDE has this, but it's such a basic thing, I wonder why it's not part of gnome yet. Can you add another organizational
column metadata option for organization by track number? This is something a lot of others want besides me, according to forum
searches. A lot of us like organizing our audio tracks like this in gnome, especially when dropping them into media players!

2. I think your emblems are great. I like that I can also create and add my own emblems too! A couple things, though, bothered me
(forgive me, It's because I came from XP!)- can you add some features to file view & emblems, like overlay emblems behind the chosen
folder icon, instead of overlaying it? Also, make some way of displaying a custom folder icon as a chosen picture overlaid onto a folder
(again, inspired coming from XP)? I don't want to replicate XP with gnome- but that specific view made it really easy to tell at a glance that
something was both a folder, and a specific one, since it had a custom thumbnail overlaid on it. It would be a lot easier to navigate in gnome,
I think for many, if you added this option.

3. Can you make a gnome option for filename organization with special characters having precedence in organization, like you have emblem
organizational preference now? For people who have migrated from things like XP (in my case), a lot of our folders were natively organized this
way, so adding an option to organize that way would ease a lot of file organization/file renaming headaches to cope with the new environment
after switching. Currently, it seems that the only way is to either add emblems over items, or rename them with numbers in front of the filename.

Thanks for your time, and thanks again for gnome- other than those small issues, I really like it, especially the drop-down tree view option when
viewing as a list- that was a genius move to add that!

-Andrew