Re: wallpaper variaty people!

Am Sonntag, den 21.12.2008, 19:41 +0100 schrieb Milosz Derezynski:
> Not everyone can write code

Me neither. But nobody said that everybody can.

>  but I think everyone is free and allowed to submit suggestions.

Of course. And for *discussion* of new features we have mailing lists
and for concrete proposals we have bugzilla.

I'm just become very tired of "me too" spam and "come on, my proposal is
good, please do this and do it as soon as possible" postings, especially
if using the word "we" when the work is not done by "we".

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed