Nautilus Extension

Here I am again, yesterday evening I was modifying muy extension, remember I use Nautilus Open  Terminal as a template, the problem is that the gnome-terminal is still executing and I don't understand why... I know there is a function "callback" which is called for executing what you want but if I erase the whole code inside this function I expected it would do nothing but it would.

So I have:

static void compiler_callback (NautilusMenuItem *item, NautilusFileInfo *file_info)
{

}

with nothing inside, I compile and install and it's still executing the gnome-terminal :S so I need anybody for helping me or telling me what's going on...

Thanks.
Israel

comprueba el resto de Windows Live™. Algo más que correo: Windows Live™ va mucho más allá de tu bandeja de entrada. Algo más que mensajes