[HIG] Use sentence, not header, labels in combox entries

There are some comboboxes (aka drop-down lists) in Nautilus Preferences
dialog using labels with header capitalization. This is a HIG violation,
see [1] for details.

The real issue for fix this bug is that we have to change the
NautilusColumn definition in libnautilus-private and
libnautilus-extension.

In fact, the drop down lists in Display tab grab labels from "label"
property for columns. But HIG says that list column headers must use the
header capitalization (aaarrggghhh), so the only solution I can see is
add a new "label_sentence" (string) property to NautilusColumn and use
it to define the label with sentence capitalization.

Is not so smart, but I don't think parse and lower the "label" string is
a good idea. Of couse this will break any extension using NautilusColumn
(i.e. none???)

A patch is attached, I remember I changed drop-down lists in Display tab
and in Preview tab (BTW changing the label from "Always" to "Local and
remote files"). Meybe there was another 2 or 3 lists, but find them in
glade diff is a pian, sorry.

PS about preferences dialog: could we remove the "Tree View Defaults"
group in Views tab? It's related to treeview in browser sidepane, I
think we could remove it from the UI for a lot of reason: we are now
using the spatial UI as default, the list(tree) view makes the same
better, the places sidepane is the default one, ...

PPS if you know any bug on bugzilla about this HIG violation, please
link it, I didn't search

[1]
http://library.gnome.org/devel/hig-book/stable/controls-option-menus.html.en