Re: NautilusMenuItemDetails not defined in header file

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 13:35 +0100, Ouattara Oumar Aziz wrote:
> Hello dear Nautilus masters :-)
>
> I have recently opened a bug on Launchpad and Gnome Bug tracker which
> is more a code organization issue than an improvement.
>
> Here is the description of the bug :
> <quote>
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to patch nautilus-action to add submenu support to it and I
> noticed that the struct _NautilusMenuItemDetails is not available in any
> of the nautilus extension headers. A search on the web showed me that it
> has been defined in the nautilus-menu-item.c source file. So we need to
> move it from this file to the header file. Otherwise it's not possible
> to use this struct in an external code.

Eh, that is the private implementation details of the class. It is in a
separate struct for the exact purpose of not exporting that to other
code.

There should be no need for it. Everything that you need should be
availible via GObject properties.