Size of fonts in List View

Hi all,

Could you tell me why do we have such big fonts in List View?

Do you all look at the monitor from 5 meters :) ?

I always choose 25%, or 33% - depending what in particular version of
nautilus is available as the smallest one.

This gives me something that is comparable (still a little bigger) to MS
windows in size.

The problem is that there is no easy way to get even smaller.

And yes, I have checked and the dpi setting for X is more or less
correct.

Regards,

Olaf
--