Re: Nautilus splitted-view

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 02:34:25 +0400, Cody Russell <bratsche gnome org> wrote:

The pollution is in particular the things that Tuomas mentioned:
  - Multiple views require multiple location bars
  - Multiple views require multiple forward/back/up/home/reload/etc

So, I think it seems like a cool idea.  But I don't understand how you
envision the UI to work, and I can't think of a good solution.  Until

Agreed. I cannot think of a good single-window approach.
In fact I was thinking about a button/function that spawns a second
nautius window and arranges both windows adjacent to each other
for convenient drag and drop.

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach