Re: gio, gvfs and nautilus fixes

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 15:50 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 15:44 +0100, Olaf Frączyk wrote:
> > On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 15:24 +0100, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, it should be /mnt AND /media and $HOME. I don't really see the
> > > need for a configure patch..
> > >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is it really impossible to do it configurable in gconf?
> > It would make the administrator a lot happier than hardcoded or compile
> > option.
>
> Its in glib, so gconf usage is kinda hard.
My fault. BTW. Does such funtionality really belongs to glib? Yes, I see
that it is there, I just wonder if it is the right place :) The
confusion is caused by this very reason - I didn't even think that it is
not done in nautilus.

Anyway, I don't think that /mnt should be user visible.
I use it for mounting remote backup volumes and other admin work.
It is only my personal view, but I suppose a lot of people would do the
same.

Regards,

Olaf
--