Comment on the Nautilus web page

Hello,

I'm an experience Unix user and devloper with many years of command-line
use, but I'm new to the Gnome environment and Nautilus.  I ran into a
problem with Nautilus and in trying to fix it I came across the web
page at http://www.gnome.org/projects/nautilus/index.html

The page says, "These pages are meant to help you find information
about Nautilus."  But there's an important piece of information missing
from the web - the documentation!  The web pages tell me how to become
a developer, how to file bug reports, how to download the latest version,
the structure of the code...but I can't find anything that says how
to use it.

I'm sure there is a large team of dedicated developers out there who
need to collaborate on the development of Nautilus.  But I'd think there'd
be an even larger group of just plain users who want to know how to run
it, how to configure it, what the options are, etc.

Perhaps someone should add some of that to the web page?

Chris Moore