few things

First: my native language is not English so excuse me for my poor English.
I want to send you a list of my 'problems' thinking it will be useful.

1. When I open a director with nautilus, if there exist incomplete video files that are still downloading with valknut...  /usr/bin/gnome-video-thumbnailer take so much CPU. It try continuously to make another image cause the file permanently grow up. Can be set by default to take a shot for the first time of files, and if there is such a file (changing permanently) to take another only if this file take no changes in the last 5-10 sec? This is only a suggestion.
2. I have a KBS-26 keyboard (http://www.a4tech.com/en/images/products/Accessary/KBS-26-1B.gif) and my 'delete' key is near the 'up' key. So, some times I hit it accidentally. Why there is no dialog box for confirmation?
3. When I use nautilus with tree in left side, if I do a right click on a directory and select copy and go over another place and try paste, the paste command is disable. The copy menu command is no working in three side. 'Delete' key is no working too to delete a directory.
4. When I navigate through a directory with 'list view' option and the content is taking all space... there is no empty space anymore for right click and do the stuff like 'new directory', 'new document' and so on.
5. Some times when I right click, the first item in the menu is selected automatically. A good example is when I try to right click on terminal window to copy/paste. The result? Another instance of terminal because the first item in the menu 'open terminal' was selected. The system don't remember that the first right click was to open the menu and it not wait for another click just take like another one. It was a good idea if there was a possibility to cancel selection in the menus with right click too, but this is not the solution - just a good configuration option.

Excuse me once again.

Truly,
z80ldir