Re: How to compile a nautilus extension

On Mon, 2008-07-14 at 23:13 +0200, Israel Aguilar Hernández wrote:
> Hello to the community, I'm new and I really want to know something
> easy, well, I think it's easy for some of you but me. The thing is
> that I need to know how to compile a nautilus extension. I am
> developing some of them but I can't get information about nautilus
> extensions compilation or a place where I can find something about it.
> Maybe an example or the line I need to type for compiling it. That's
> why I need some help and I will thank to everybody for helping me.

I have been playing around with Nautilus extensions in Python last week,
so what extensions are you working on?

You can get my code with:

$ git clone http://www.gnome.org/~rodrigo/git/osc-plugins.git

(it has several projects there, just look at nautilus-extensions dir).
There's not much stuff in there, since I just worked on it a few days
last week, but I plan to keep adding more extensions
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>