Continuing with the Nautilus Extension problem (which is the line?) I know that...

I know that..  the problem is to determine the exactly line inside the:

static void
open_terminal_callback (NautilusMenuItem *item,
			NautilusFileInfo *file_info)

because I have modified a lot of things and tested but nothings happens, I mean, I want to execute an external program from the extension.

Thanks.

Hazte tu propia televisión a la carta. Música, noticias, estrenos, cine, humor y viajes en MSN Vídeo
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=es-es