Media Handling Preferences Override

Can someone point me to where Nautilus stores "media handling" preferences? I am hoping to come up with an application that can dynamically block Nautilus from auto-mounting CD Audio media. Is there a standardized method to accomplish this? My current version is 2.22.3.

It looks like there is a Gconf value '/apps/nautilus/preferences/media_autorun_never' but I only want to modify the CD Audio auto-mounting.

Thanks for any help.
- Casey