Decolorise Thumbnails

Would it be posible for an option to mark preview thumbnails of documents (i.e. for media) as a decolorized black and white version of the preview.

So for example videos that have been seen in a folder will appear black and white (maybe the folder will also bookmark to the next unviewed file)
Currently when I play media, is that I use a folder called Seen/ and move the seen file into that folder.

What you guys recon?

Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!