Re: an graphical client for svn extending nautilus

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:59:30 +0100, randeep p r <randeep123 gmail com> wrote:

hello,
i'm doing a project to integrate functionalities of svn in nautilus thats
we wont need another graphical client(such as kdsvn). i'm having
difficulties with integrating apache with svn. help me in this project

This is not an Apache help mailing list. Besides,
I do not understand what kind of problems you have and
why you would need Apache for writing a nautilus add-on.

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach googlemail com