Re: Refresh Nautilus through command line

Is there a plan for a nautilus D-Bus API?
I think a that a simple API exposing basic controls (open a new
window, refresh a window, perform a file search, burn some files,
retrieve a list of current windows, perform files operations, getting
the currently selected file or directory, etc.) would make some sense.
IMHO, exposing some simple API over DBus would make scripting nautilus
so much easier.

Regards,
Mathieu