Problem adding source file

Hi, all. I am new in nautilus development.

I am using fedora core 8 , and use the source rpm of nautilus of fedora core 8 to develop. I tried to add a source file to nautilus. But after I added the filename in Makefile.am and followed the instructions in autoconf and automake manual, I just could not make the source, and got compiling errors about eel functions(Problem A).

Then I directly manipulated Makefile to compile the new source file, the whole source tree can be made successfully, but every time I ran configure, the same Problem A occured.

I even used anjuta to add new file, though it made successfully every time, configure can never be executed, or the Problem A will happen. What is more,  the patch diffed with the unmodified source tree exceeded 20M, most of which is about Mailefiles differences.

I think that the nautilus' Makefile is not created using the Makefile.am within the source tree, isn't it?

Best regards, Gao Long

雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!