Problem using nautilus file "changed" signal

Hi, all. I am using nautilus file, but I have questions eating me. As I understand, we should add monitors to a file with the attributes I am interested in, like DEEP_COUNT, and DIRECTORY_ITEM_COUNT etc, and then catch the  chages of the attributes in the "changed" signal handler. The problem is that  could I know which atrribute is changed in the "changed" signal handler, since all the attributes connected to the same "changed" signal?

I have connected the "changed" signal but found that the "changed" signal is triggled so often, I could not tell when the attribute I am interested in is changed. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards , Gao Long

雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!