Re: May I ask who is in charge of Accepting Pacthes...Thanks!

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 15:18 +0800, Long Gao wrote:
> Hi, all. I have just written my first patch for nautilus, for bug
> 147642.
>
> But I am not sure whether my patch could be good enough to be part of
> nautilus.
>
> Might I ask here who is in charge of saying "YES" or "NO" to a patch,
> and determine which patch could be accepted? Or I really need more
> work on that? Thanks a lot! Best Regards!

Hi Long,

thanks for your contribution!
The people who take the final decision whether a patch is to be included
in Nautilus are the maintainers, see the MAINTAINERS file in the
Nautilus code repository. [1]

[1] http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/nautilus/trunk/MAINTAINERS?view=markup

Cheers!

--