multivew branch

Hi,

A status update FYI:

I have renamed my Launchpad branch to
https://code.launchpad.net/~cornflake-pirate/nautilus/multiview-jm
just to try to make it clear that this is "my" branch, not "the"
branch.

The Whiteboard at that web page shows a TODO / DONE list. If you think
of anything that needs to be done the please feel free to add it to
the TODO list. The DONE list mentions changes that I have made
relative to Christian's branch.

I am manually tracking Christian's SVN branch. Christian, what would
be the best way to get my changes merged into your branch? Perhaps
just email you patches (or to the mailing list)?

Cheers,
Jared