Re: Moving useful stuff into the core toolkit (Was Re: Removing libgnome* from nautilus)

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 5:55 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> I would actually need something like this to implement "Send to
> removable device" in nautilus-sendto, which people are apparently
> missing a lot from Windows.

What is the use case for this? When using a nautilus folder proper,
don't you typically have the usb device on the left in Places to drag
to? And when on the desktop, you typically have a mount icon to drag
to as well? It seems like more of a failure to adapt to a different
paradigm then missing functionality, but I might be missing something.

Mike Rooney
mrooney gmail com