Feature request

Hi, thanks for this amazing tool!
Nautilus is a killer app!!! Because of YOU, so thanks a lot.

I just think about something which could be very usefull :

While moving/copying things from one dir to another sometimes files has same name and you have couple of case :
- it's not the same files ( à md5sum prove it...)
- it's not the same date (ls -l ... )
- they are strictly the sames (in this case "copy on" or "smash" is no problem)

So in the window displaying "Ignore/smash/cancel" could theire is a button featuring a "compare files" (with an advert about the time cost) and a "rename with date" (wich copy/move the file "foo" to "19991231_2359_foo" (this date format could be changed in pref)), it will be so usefull for keeping informations and helping take a decision on large files copy/move?

Last but not least could it be possible to answer all those questions at the beginning or at least at the end of the transfer to be able to make a coffe/tea while moving/copying large amount of files?

Maybe you had already think about those features, so let me know! It could be amazing to have those feature behind win and macos, because it is more simple to make than any "time machine" and stuff like this and thus it's more comprehensible for final users, like my dear mother :)

I hope my english is not a problem, but I stay in listening to your question about those features,

Regards,

--

Jérôme Avond

  06 61 46 97 85