NautilusMenuItem separator

Hi one more time

As stated in another post, I've added an option in Nautilus-Actions
so that available actions are now displayed as a submenu of the
Nautilus context menu.

I would like append to these actions an item "About Nautilus Actions",
item separated of the actions by a .. separator !

It appears to me that NautilusMenuItem doesn't have any special code
to create a separator. Or does it have one ?

Would you accept a patch to add this function ?

Thanks in advance for your opinions
Regards
Pierre