Re: Incompatible packages when I run configure in nautilus

Am Freitag, den 28.08.2009, 18:02 -0500 schrieb Peng Yu:
> I run the command below this message. Many packages installed in my
> systems are not compatible or missing from my systems. I don't have
> the root account in my system. I am wondering if there is any
> walkaround so that I don't have to update all the incompatible
> packages and install all the missing packages.

If you try to install latest nautilus (and if you think you have
sufficient rights to do so), you should also try to install the latest
packages listed in the output you posted. That's all.
(Well, maybe you need -devel packages installed for these packages too,
then your non-access to root could become a problem).

And it's not "incompatible" or "missing".
It's "too old". ;-)

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed