Re: Ideas

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Oscar Salas <osalas88 gmail com> wrote:
Hi, i have these ideas....

*Nautilus never closes

Nautilus typically doesn't close as it manages your Desktop among other things.

*There is just one window, where all the locations are tabbed

Tabs exist, and can be used just like Firefox. Hit Ctrl+T to make a new tab if you prefer that workflow.

*Instead of minimize just roll up  (the icon doesnt appear in the taskbar/dock)

I am not quite sure what this means but it sounds like something that Compiz probably provides.

I hope you like these ideas, i dont know how to code soooo please.

Thanks