Nested SFTP in Nautilus?

Hello

I have accounts on two machines, but I can only connect to the second from
the first (It has a firewall with a white list of IP addresses, which
doesn't include my home address but it does include the first machine). Is
there a way to make Nautilus connect to SFTP on the second machine? I tried
to use port forwarding, but it seems like the first machine is firewalled.

Regards, Krzysztof Kosiński