[BUG] Wrong label color with dark background

Someone makes me notice the following wrong Nautilus behavior
(confirmed on both 2.26 and 2.27):
 * Open a browser window (icon view)
 * Choose Edit-> Backgrounds and emblems
 * Set default (all) folder background color to a dark one
 * Choose File-> New Tab

Current behavior
 In first tab icon labels are white, in second tab labels are black

Expected behavior
 In both tabs icon labels should be white

Anybody knows if this is a yet know and reported bug on bugzilla? I
wasn't able to find anything about this on bugzilla[1], but maybe I
searched for wrong terms.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/lkgb85