zeroconf smb shares in Nautilus

Auto-discover shares show up in Nautilus' Network browser, and I see my own machine advertising an sftp share.

Our office has had problems with our NAS (LaCie Ethernet Disk mini) being discovered with ad-hoc browsing. So we've configured it to advertise its SMB share via Zeroconf.

This works great for the Macs, but I don't see it. I do see the NAS in Avahi's browser, so I know my machine can see it. Does Nautilus only recognize SMB shares over WINS/ad-hoc browsing?

I apologize for what sounds like a support question; it's not meant to be, really. I just wanted to find out, shouldn't Nautilus display this kind of share?

- John