Re: using menu-provider extension to change location

Thanks for your answer, Alexander, although I was hoping for something
more positive :). So I guess I have to change some of the code of
Nautilus itself to get this functionality.
I guess it could also be done with a DBus interface as soon as this is
implemented and integrated in Nautilus (which unfortunately might take
some time...)